Lumberjack are available for emergency call-out work 24/7.
We are able to mobilise resources and mobile plant as soon as practicable to assist with any emergency call-out situation.
Permits are obtained for mobilisation of heavy mobile plant over Christmas/New Year periods.
We have the capability to provide mobile plant to transport resources and supplies to inaccessible areas.
Recent emergency call-out work we have been involved in include:
- Rebuilding of electricity network Dalby area Christmas Day 2015 after extreme storm.
- Restoration of access tracks on Stradbroke Island due to bush fires
- Storm recovery work as a result of flooding and washouts at Gatton and Grantham (2011) and then Mt Sylva area (2013)
- Supply mobile plant and equipment to reinstate powerline easement access tracks
- Enable access for emergency work to be undertaken by service providers
Do you need any Emergency Call-Out Work?
We offer a high quality and professional service to cater for your needs.